Dhiren’s 20 years experience in both contentious and non contentious property related matters enables him to provide invaluable commercial and practical advice to clients facing issues and disputes relating to property transactions.
Areas of work:-
- Rent arrears
- Boundary disputes
- Trespass/Nuisance claims
- issues regarding security of tenure for business tenants under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Adverse possession (claiming and defending claims)
- general landlord and tenant (e.g. distraint, forfeiture, alterations and improvements)
- Residential landlord and tenant issues (such as possession proceedings and repairs and dilapidations) acting for either landlord or tenant
- Advice on Restrictive covenants such as enforcement or adherence
- Rights of way and easements
- Professional negligence claims in relation to conveyancing, surveying or other professional advice given in relation to your property
- interpretation and enforcement of Lease covenants.
Contact Dhiren for any kind of lease dispute, commercial or residential for a free initial discussion.